Mini-Clearvision Aluminium and Polycarbonate Roller Shutter - Push Up
Combination slim line aluminium and polycarbonate interlocking laths to provide see
through Curtain. Suitable as an access door for small compartments or cabinets with low
head room were contents needs to be seen. Available in 'roller assisted' or 'sliding'
Specific applications include display units, product displays, equipment
compartments, emergency equipment compartments or storage, point of purchase security doors,
medicine cabinets and ambulances.
2,000mm wide x 2,400mm high
- Curtain - Constructed using interlocking extruded aluminium and
polycarbonate laths. The laths are retained in position using nylon
end locks to the extruded aluminium laths. Refer 'Mini-Clearvision
Lath' drawing details.
- Bottom Rail - 50 mm high extruded aluminium complete with finger pull.
A Bottom Seal can be provided as an optional extra. Refer 'Mini-Clearvision
Bottom Rail' drawings for details.
- Side Guides and Angles - Side Guides are 25 x 16 mm extruded aluminium
channels complete with splayed tops. Refer 'Architectural Alum Side Guide'
drawing details for options.
- Roller Drum - For 'roller assisted' or counterbalanced doors a Roller
Drum is used being fabricated from 63mm diameter extruded aluminium tube
with a 1.5 mm wall thickness. The assembly incorporates helical torsion
springs engineered to counter balance the Curtain, fixed to nylon roller
blocks and a mild steel axle. The tube is mill finish aluminium.
- Bracket Plates - For 'roller assisted' doors Bracket Plates are fabricated
from 3 mm galvanised steel in sizes to suit the height of the opening and
engineered tube size.
- Operation - Hand operation by push up and pull down actions applied to
- Door Locking - Provided using a Central Keyed Lock to the Bottom Rail.
Refer 'Architectural Locking Options' details.
- Finishes - Aluminium components are supplied in mill finish as standard.
Etch and Clear Anodising is an optional extra. All mild steel items are
provided with zinc rich primer paint hand applied.
- Hoods / Fascias - Available as optional extras to suit the application.
Hoods are manufactured in house from 20 swg (0.9 mm) galvanised steel sheet.
Fascias are fabricated using extruded aluminium channel for the perimeter
frame and interlocking extruded aluminium laths as an infill panel.
- Vision / Ventilation - Not available.
- Weight - 7 kg/m2
Technical drawings of this product are listed below in PDF format. You will need the free
Adobe Reader® software to view these files.
Get Adobe Reader
To find out about our fast lead times, pricing and any other details contact our dedicated Sales Consultants on 0161 210 5153.