75mm Lath - Push Up Steel Roller Shutters
Robust access door for building perimeter security or storage applications with limited
number of operation cycles per day. Specific applications include shop fronts, shopping
malls, small factory units, stadiums, serving counters, garages, general storage rooms,
plant rooms, remote buildings, Council facilities and sports grounds.
3,000 mm wide x 3,000 mm high
- Curtain - Constructed using 75 x 0.7 mm interlocking laths in galvanised steel
roll formed in house. The laths are retained in position using nylon end locks
fitted with galvanised steel rivets. Refer 'Steel Lath' drawing details.
- Bottom Rail - Rigid inverted 'L' or 'T' sections in galvanised steel sections
complete with lifting handles. A Bottom Seal can be provided as an optional extra.
Refer 'Architectural Steel Bottom Rail' drawings for details.
- Side Guides and Angles - Side Guides are fabricated from 50 x 32 x 2.5 mm galvanised
steel channel roll formed in house and complete with splayed tops. Where required or
specified the Side Guides are bolted to fixing angles or posts of size and thickness
to suit the shutter and application. Refer 'Architectural Steel Side Guide' drawing
details for options.
- Roller Drum - Fabricated from 100mm OD aluminium tube. The assembly incorporates
helical torsion springs engineered to counter balance the Curtain, fixed to nylon roller
blocks and a mild steel axle.
- Bracket Plates - Fabricated from 3 mm galvanised steel in sizes to suit the height
of the opening and engineered tube size. Generally the Brackets are fixed to the
supporting angles. The Bracket Plates are provided with fixing lugs where hoods or
fascia panels are required or specified.
- Operation - Hand operation by push up and pull down actions applied to Bottom Rail.
- Door Locking - Options include 1 or 2 Bullet Pins, a Central Keyed Lock to the Bottom
Rail or Ground Lock depending on customer preference. Refer 'Architectural Locking Options'
- Finishes - Galvanised steel items are left in raw form. Powder Coating in standard
available colours is an optional extra and is applied using our in house powder coat line.
Laths with Plastisol finish are available as an option.
- Hoods / Fascias - Available as optional extras to suit the application. Hoods are
manufactured in house from 20 swg (0.9 mm) galvanised steel sheet. Refer 'Hoods / Fascia'
- Vision / Ventilation - Laths can be provided with perforations to provide ventilation
or vision through the Curtain as an optional extra. Refer 'Steel Lath' drawing details.
- Weight - 35 kg/m2
Technical drawings of this product are listed below in PDF format. You will need the free
Adobe Reader® software to view these files.
Get Adobe Reader
Shutter Locking Options
To find out about our fast lead times, pricing and any other details contact our dedicated Sales Consultants on 0161 210 5153.