75mm Lath Steel Roller Shutters - Tube Motor
Robust access door for building perimeter security or storage applications with low
operation cycles per day. Specific applications include shop fronts, shopping malls,
warehouses, factories, distribution & transport facilities, security applications, stadiums,
garages, storage, plant rooms, remote buildings, hospitals, schools, institutions, Council
facilities and sports grounds.
5,000 mm wide x 4,500 mm high
- Curtain - Constructed using 75 x 0.7 mm or 75 x 0.9 mm interlocking laths in
galvanised steel roll formed in house. Lath thickness depending on Opening Width
and Security requirements. The laths are retained in position using nylon end locks
fitted with galvanised steel rivets. Refer 'Steel Lath' drawing details.
- Bottom Rail - Rigid inverted 'L' or 'T' sections in galvanised steel sections.
A Bottom Seal can be provided as an optional extra. Refer 'Architectural Steel
Bottom Rail' drawings for details.
- Side Guides and Angles - Side Guides are fabricated from galvanised steel channel
roll formed in house and complete with splayed tops. Side Guides size depends on
width of the opening and options include 50 x 32 x 2.5 mm, 65 x 32 x 2.5 mm and 75
x 32 x 2.5 mm. Where required or specified the Side Guides are bolted to fixing angles
or posts of size and thickness to suit the shutter and application. Refer 'Architectural
Steel Side Guide' drawing details for options.
- Roller Drum - Fabricated from mild steel or galvanised tube of appropriate outside
diameter and thickness engineered to suit the size and application of the roller shutter.
Tube Motor complete with adaptor sized to fit tube is fitted at one end with fabricated
steel 'Lost Bobbin' at the other. Mild steel tube is prime painted.
- Bracket Plates - Fabricated from 3 mm galvanised steel in sizes to suit the height
of the opening and engineered tube size. Generally the Brackets are fixed to the
supporting angles. The Bracket Plates are provided with fixing lugs where hoods or
fascia panels are required or specified.
- Operation - Tube Motor selection is based on torque required to lift the Curtain
during its operating cycle. Motors are 240 V and can be activated through a variety
of control devices to suit application or customer preference. Refer 'Electrical
Control Options' page. tube motors require a 13amp fused spur within 1 metre of opening.
- Door Locking - Is not recommended for electrically operated roller shutters.
- Finishes - Galvanised steel items are left in raw form. Powder Coating in standard
available colours is an optional extra and is applied using our in house powder coat line.
Laths with Plastisol finish are available as an option.
- Hoods / Fascias - Available as optional extras to suit the application. Hoods are
manufactured in house from 20 swg (0.9 mm) galvanised steel sheet. Refer 'Hoods / Fascia'
- Vision / Ventilation - Laths can be provided with perforations to provide ventilation
or vision through the Curtain as an optional extra. Refer 'Steel Lath' drawing details.
- Weight - 35 kg/m2
Technical drawings of this product are listed below in PDF format. You will need the free
Adobe Reader® software to view these files.
Get Adobe Reader
To find out about our fast lead times, pricing and any other details contact our dedicated Sales Consultants on 0161 210 5153.