Nyloy 30 - Aluminium Roller Shutter
The original premium quality heavy duty fire truck roller shutter door. Applications
for all special purpose vehicles and trucks providing access to cabinets or compartments
housing tools, equipment and machinery.
2,500mm wide x 2,500mm high
- Curtain - Heavy duty construction using 30mm extruded aluminium flat faced box
section interlocking laths. The laths are retained in position using nylon end locks
and spacers fitted with aluminium rivets. Each lath has its own neoprene weather seal
to prevent ingress of water.
- Bottom Rail - One piece extruded 80mm wide aluminium section with tubular edge
for a 'non-slip' grip and bottom seal holder.
- Side Guides - 2mm thick extruded one piece anodised aluminium channel section
20 x 18.49mm with seal holder and cover trim as standard. A stainless steel
channel 16.3mm I/S x 20mm O/S can also be supplied as an option and comes with
an anodised aluminium 'T' side frame section. An 'L' section can also be supplied
if fitting behind the pillars.
- Seal Surround - The gutter section is supplied as standard incorporating a wiper
and tubular seal. A flat top seal holder can be supplied as an alternative complete
with neoprene seal. The side seals are supplied as standard either in the one piece
track, 'T' side frame or 'L' section. A neoprene bottom seal is supplied as standard.
A sill section is also a standard feature and has an additional built in water barrier
which sits behind the shutter in the closed position.
- Roller Drum - 63mm diameter tube with a wall thickness of 1.5mm extruded aluminium,
supplied pre-tensioned. The roller is fixed to the curtain with nylon hinges.
- Brackets - The combination brackets are supplied as standard as they allow a
reduced header of 100mm. Galvanised square plates can be supplied as an option with
the size depending on the height of the shutter.
- Locks - Options include a stainless steel lift bar which can be supplied with key
locking, the DRS 19 high security lock or a simple two way key operated lock.
- Finishes - The curtain is supplied in mill finish as standard but optional extras
include etch anodised finish or powder coated in standard available colours.
- Operation - Hand operation. A vertical roof style option is available with 100mm
wheel bends or 150mm radius bends, with or without spring roller.
- Weight - Approximately 10 kgs/m2
To find out about our fast lead times, pricing and any other details contact our dedicated Sales Consultants on 0161 210 5153.