50mm Lath - Aluminium Vehicle Shutter
Access door for vans, delivery or tradesman's trucks. Other applications include cabinets
or compartments, tool boxes and products displays.
2,500 mm wide x 2,500 mm high
- Curtain - Constructed using 50 mm interlocking extruded aluminium laths. The laths are
retained in position using nylon end locks fitted with aluminium rivets. Refer 'Aluminium Lath'
- Bottom Rail - 'Standard', 'Deep' and 'Reverse' options available using extruded aluminium
sections and complete with finger pull. A Bottom Seal can be provided as an optional extra.
Refer 'Aluminium Bottom Rail' drawings for details.
- Side Guides and Angles - Side Guides are fabricated from 25 x 22 x 1.2 mm galvanised steel
channel roll formed in house and complete with splayed tops. Stainless steel Side Guides can
be supplied as an optional extra. Refer 'Truck Alum Side Guide' drawing details for options.
- Roller Drum - Fabricated from 100 mm extruded aluminium tube. The assembly incorporates
helical torsion springs engineered to counter balance the Curtain, fixed to nylon roller blocks
and a mild steel axle. The tube is mill finish aluminium.
- Bracket Plates - 'Fixed' or 'Swing-Arm' bracket options are available fabricated from 3mm
galvanised steel. Swing Arm brackets adjust the position of the Roller Drum during the operation
of the shutter to minimise the gap between Curtain and Head of the Opening when the shutter is in
the closed position.
- Operation - Hand operation by push up and pull down actions applied to Bottom Rail.
- Door Locking - Options include 1 or 2 Hasp & Staples, Rod Lock, Central Keyed Lock to the
Bottom Rail or the DRS 19 heavy duty lock depending on customer preference. Refer 'Truck
Locking Options' drawings.
- Finishes - Aluminium components are supplied in mill finish as standard. Guides are provided
in galvanised steel finish. Etch and Clear Anodising or Powder Coating in standard available
colour is an optional extra and is applied using our in house powder coat line.
- Weight - 15 kg/m2
Shutter Locking Options
To find out about our fast lead times, pricing and any other details contact our dedicated Sales Consultants on 0161 210 5153.